MOTHER DAUGHTER GIRL POWER

The relationship between a girl and her mom is a powerful one - the bond has a huge effect on a daughter's values, how she sees herself in the world, and not to mention all of her future relationships. Time spent with your mom can benefit both of your lives in amazing ways!

Take a look at some of our favorite stylish mother daughter duos in Hollywood.

Lily-Rose Depp on mom Vanessa Paradis

"My parents weren't very strict. They've always trusted me to be independent and make my own decisions. There wasn't really anything to rebel against."


Zoë Kravitz on mom Lisa Bonet

"She walked away from being famous, because she didn't really care about it. She's the most true artist I have met. She doesn't change for anybody."




Beyoncé on mom Tina Knowles 

"My biggest hero is and always will be my mother. She taught me about caring for others, working hard and working smart."




Mama Reese Witherspoon on daughter Ava Phillippe

"I do see the resemblance. She's a beautiful person inside and out.. I really have a rich, personal relationship with my daughter. I have a really great career and it's nice to be able to share it with my kids."




Jada Pinkett Smith on daughter Willow

"How people feel about Willow is how people feel about Willow.. I'm most concerned with how Willow feels about herself. She's an independent, courageous, genius girl. I'm happy for her, that she can just be who she is."



Cindy Crawford on daughter Kaia Gerber

"Your fearlessness is one thing I really admire. When I was your age, I never could've walked into an audition or onto a red carpet like you do"



Demi Moore about her kids, Scout & Tallulah Willis

"I feel like I have the fortune of privilege, particularly as it relates to my children."



Tell us what you're planning for Mother's Day this Sunday. 

Follow @ardene on Instagram for all things gurl power!

xo, Ardene

No comments:

Post a Comment