MUSIC MONDAY: 5 SONGS TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED


If you've kept your new year's resolutions so far, you go gurl. 

For those of us who need a little extra encouragement, here's a list of confidence boosting songs with killer lyrics.

You got this. đź‘‡


I LOVE ME
Meghan Trainor, Lunchmoney Lewis
They gon' try to clip my wings, but I'm gon fly, I'm gon' fly.



RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS)
Beyoncé
Who run the world? Girls!



SIT STILL, LOOK PRETTY
Daya
This gal right here's gonna rule the world.



KANYE
Chainsmokers
With every step, no, I won't second guess what I want.



THE GREATEST
Sia
Runnin' outta breath, but I, oh, I, I got stamina.



Follow ardenerocks on Spotify!

xo, Ardene


2 comments:

  1. Can someone help me out... I've heard a song at Ardene in Westhills in Calgary AB. I'm pretty sure it talks about a ball and chain and it's like a dance song... I'm dying to know what it is!

    ReplyDelete