MEET OUR FESTIVAL SQUAD


The weekend is almost here, and for every Montrealer who knows anything about music...that means one thing. The. Hottest. Music. Festival. Of. The. Summer.

Our outfits are ready, our schedule is jam packed and our sqaud is lit. (We'll be hitting up Parc Jean Drapeau with 3 of our fave #ardenebabes + the Folio Model Search contest winner!)

 Below is a lil Q&A we did with the girls so you can get to know them all a little better 1st. After all, they're gonna be taking over our Snapchat (which you're gonna wanna follow.)


Ardene Babe #1: 
MARILOU

What is your festival style?
Booties, high-waisted shorts, crop top… and tons of accessories.

 Which band/artist are you most excited to see this weekend?
I’m a music lover, so it’s really hard to choose. So many of my faves will be there, so I’ll say Post Malone, Mac Miller, and Tory Lanez!

What will you not leave the house without this weekend?
I won’t leave the house unless my phone is 100% charged!

Snapchat: Mariloub12


Ardene Babe #2:
ARI

What is your festival style?
I love the Boho Chic mood at events like this. I like to accessorize, and my must-have is a choker or a little foulard.

Which Snapchat filter will you likely abuse at the festival?
Probably the flower crown!

Your favorite festival accessory?
A fun colorful bag to carry my phone, lipstick, and of course - sunscreen.

Snapchat: ariane_98


Ardene Babe #3:
COCO
A photo posted by COCO (@kristinacocoli) on
Your festival style?
Anywhere from cool rock to full blown colors and fringes.

Tell us your all time favorite song lyric.
"Some boys take a beautiful girl, and hide her away from the rest of the world. I want to be the one to walk in the sun." – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper

Cutoff denim or denim jacket?
Oh, tough one… I'm gonna have to say cutoff denim.

Snapchat: kristina.cocoli


And introducing the Folio Model Search contest winner...

Ardene Babe #4:
JOLYANNE


Follow us on Insta and Snapchat all weekend long!

xo, Ardene

No comments:

Post a Comment