DIY: HALLOWEEN CAT COSTUME

Dressing up for Halloween is fun, but it's always sad to think you may never wear your outfit again. Right? WRONG! 

We've got what you need to put together a cat costume with pieces you can wear again. 

Here's what you're gonna need to be a cool cat:

5. Black gloves (bonus points for texting digits!)
7. A cat mask
8. Tons of accessories
9. A cat tail


Wear a choker necklace to simulate a collar, and add fun cat accessories like a cat iPhone case to spice up your look!

Meow-za! You look purr-fect. 
Have fun, and don't forget to say catnip, snap a pic and #ardenelove!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. cat

    ReplyDelete