HUMP DAY HUMOUR: ANIMALS BEING HUMANS

It's Wednesday and we all need a good laugh.
We love trolling the interwebz for cute, adorable, and funny pics, especially if they include kitties and baby furry animals.
Here's some free cuteness to make your day better. Enjoy!!!
1. "Nanananananananaaaaaaa...oh heyyy I didn't know you were back. Awkward."
2. "HONEY? How do you get the camera working on this thing, again?"
3. "OMG, Ariana Grande & Big Sean broke up. It says so right here."
4. "Happy Birthday dear Mr. Kibbles...."
5. "I slave all day while you play video games! We need to have a serious talk, Craig."
6. "Llama stay in this pool all day, man."
7. "I can play the flute with a pen! It'll be cute, I promise."
8. "So then I said to Karen, "Of course I walk my own horse, what a silly question." "
9. "Mother, you said we were going to the park...THIS IS THE VET!"
and 10... "just a pug being super magestical." 
Happy Wednesday! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment